This policy applies globally to all Vector employees throughout all regions, which includes all supply chain partners. It is intended to operate in conjunction with Vector’s Vision, Mission, and Values, other Vector corporate policies, and the Code of Conduct.
Vector is committed to acting in a manner that evidences our belief in human rights, dignity, and fairness, as reflected in our Code of Conduct, Vision, Mission, and Values, and policies and processes, including our employment practices, non-discrimination policies, fair compensation practices, and our health and safety policies. Further, Vector will comply with all local laws and regulations regarding human rights in all locations in which we operate and adhere to the principles of the United Nations Global Compact and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Vector will not willingly or knowingly assist in any violation of human rights, benefit from human rights abuses, or remain silent when human rights violations are being committed.
Vector is committed to promoting human rights within its labor force. To that end, Vector:
- Works to eliminate all forms of forced and compulsory labor, including prison and bonded labor.
- Prohibits human trafficking and child labor in support of its operations.
- Provides safe and secure working conditions for employees, contractors, and all other workers.
- Complies with all applicable wage and hour laws
- Does not tolerate discrimination with respect to employment and occupation, including not making employment-related decisions based on any characteristics protected by applicable law, such as age, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected personal basis.
All persons are encouraged to report any concerns regarding human rights to Vector through our reporting processes, which provides anonymity to the extent permitted by law. Vector prohibits retaliation against anyone who reports a concern in good faith.
For more information, questions, or to raise a concern, please contact Co-Founder and Managing Director, Enrique Alvarez at [email protected] or 215-680-3142.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 404 554 1150
887 West Marietta Street N.W. Suite N109
Atlanta, Georgia 30318